National Criminal Law Program
2014 ANNUAL NATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW PROGRAM
Criminal Procedure, Ethics and the Charter
July 7 - 11, 2014
World Trade and Convention Centre, 1800 Argyle Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The National Law Program is Canada’s largest criminal law conference attracting more than 700 practitioners, judges and others in criminal and criminal/regulatory law.
THE 2014 PROGRAM AND SCHEDULE IS AVAILABLE HERE (PDF)
THE 2014 FACULTY LIST IS AVAILABLE HERE (PDF)
- Canada’s largest criminal law conference
- Nationally recognized faculty of Canada’s finest judges, Crown prosecutors, and defence counsel
- Two volumes of written material, created specifically for the Program
- Mix of plenary, break-out and small group workshop sessions
- First Time Attendee Reception
- Monday Opening Reception
- Optional Thursday social event(s)
- Over 20 CPD credits/hours recognized by every province/territory!
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Advanced-level break-outs designed for participants with significant criminal law experience
- Tuesday and Thursday Jury Instructions Workshop with The. Hon. Justice David Watt
CPD credits/hours for the following accrediting provinces will be updated as we receive approvals/accreditation:
- BC: This program has been approved for 21 CPD hours, including 2.5 hours of professional responsibility and ethics, client care and relations, and/or practice management.
- SK: This program has been approved for 21 CPD hours, 2 hours of which qualify for ethics.
- ON: This program is eligible for 20.5 Substantive hours plus 3.5 Professionalism hours for a total of 24 CPD hours.
- QC: CPD application is pending. Please note that Certificates of Attendance are issued automatically by email in August via our online registration system. If you wish to receive a Certificate of Attendance please make sure you use a Quebec address when registering online.
- NB: This program has been approved for 21 CPD hours..
Attendees from all other mandatory CPD jurisdictions may count their actual attendance hours at the Program towards their annual CPD requirements or plan.
Please contact Jessica Grant, Program Coordinator, 110 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 303, Toronto, Ontario M4R 1A3, Tel: (647)352.8733, Fax: (647) 352.8533, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2015: July 6-10, Edmonton, AB
- 2016: July 4-8, Charlottetown, PEI